7.20.2010

[Hop on over to Cafe Mom for a summer...]

masked-tea-party1

The lovely Sheri Reed from the Stir (a Cafe Mom blog) asked me to be a part of a wonderful summer table setting series. It's been so hot here in So Cal (100 degrees+) that I haven't dared go outside to dine, but my little masked tea party could work just as well outdoors as in.
masked-tea-party2
masked-tea-party3
For tips on how to make your very own masked tea party hop on over here (and I might include ironing your table cloth...something I neglected due to an annoying flu bug and retched heat that made an iron the last thing I wanted to be near).

Happy summer dining!


6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the masks... I am planning a Mad Hatters tea and can't wait to incorporate this idea as one more fun element

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh how fun! love the masks, great idea. theres a blog that does this every thursday and there are probably 40-50 women each week that submit their table. i really want to participate but just never seem to get to it, so thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh ... charming. Beautiful and simple. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely idea. Would love to try this out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, I could perhaps organize a maked tea-party in our Roulotte, that could be fun!

    ReplyDelete